sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2015

Hello hello!

Hello everyone!

I'm Anna, and I would like to present my new project, my miniature château !
I'm really exiting, after months, this house it's almost finished <3

But i'm gonna explain it step by step how I created it:


After buying the structure in Dolls House Emporium (http://www.dollshouse.com/the-classical-dolls-house-207161) I just have to build it, fitting together the walls and the little details as the windows, the doors and the two chimneys.
For me, this house was perfect because I choose the option that the house came painted in the exterior, so I just have to glue the wallpaper and the flooring. As a beginner, this way was so much easier.




The detailed flowers, also from Dolls House Emporium, to decorates the exterior of the Château.

Hope you like the beggining! Next week I'm going to show another part of the house

xoxo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario